Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale and Installation including Warranty Information.
- A deposit indicates acceptance of Conditions of Sale. A deposit is non-refundable.
- Your acceptance authorizes us to proceed and the order cannot be cancelled later.
- Upon receipt of the purchaser’s acceptance of the quote, Rollerflex reserves the right to review before commencement.
- Any furnishings or any mountings must be removed by the customer prior to un-installation otherwise un-installation/removal charges will apply.
- An order or quotation is given on the basis that all work is carried out during normal working hours unless otherwise arranged or quoted for.
- Installation is usually done during normal business hours Monday to Friday. Please arrange access accordingly.
- If any instruction is received by the Company from the Buyer for the supply or products and/or services, it shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions herein. Upon acceptance of the terms and conditions by the Buyer, the terms and conditions are definitive and binding.
QUOTATIONS & PRICES
Any invoice or quotation is subject to corrections for clerical or mathematical errors. The price in the final quote may vary from the original requests and may change if there are any price, size and/ or product changes are different to that of this quotation.
Our quotation are for the supply of blinds, insect screens, awnings, patio covers with or without installation, or other goods as specified on the quotation. The quotation does not include other work unless specified in an agreement.
This quotation is complete and no changes, amendments or modifications shall be made to this quotation without a separate new quotation from us.
When a special price or discount offer has been applied to this quote, no other special promotion, discount or bonus offer will be applicable.
Any discounts given on the quote are usually worked out based on the overall quote amount, if there’s any significant changes to the overall quote amount at time of order the discount may also be changed to reflect it.
In the event that products in the quote are subjected to any price and supply fluctuation that is outside of our control we reserve the right to update the price and product in the quote accordingly. If the product has undergone a price drop or price increase, the quote will then be adjusted accordingly. If there is a product that is no longer available, the product will be then be replaced or substituted based on customer’s request and is subject to their final approval.
Unless stated in the quotation the customer is responsible for the following costs:
- Altering quantity to quoted quantity
- Service Charges/Call-out fee where the invoice value is less than the minimum determined by Rollerflex supplying the goods
- Expenses incurred by Rollerflex due to cancellation of the order.
Rollerflex reserves the right prior to commencement of order, delivery and installation to require from the purchaser:
- A deposit of at least 50% is required to confirm your order.
- Full Payment of a balance will be collected and must be paid in full before the provision of services/goods described in this quote.
The balance owing on the order is due once the order is available for installation. Booking of fitting or pick-up of order can only be made after the order has been paid in full. If full payment has not been received before the installation date we have the right to cancel the appointment.
The method of payment will be made by direct credit, or by cheque or by Visa and Mastercard or by any other method as agreed to between Buyer and Rollerflex.
Cheques must be made payable to: Rollerflex Group Limited, Address: 14a Bay Park Place, Birkdale
Bank Detail: ASB Bank 12-3054-0030284-00 Please put your full name with Quote no or Invoice no as reference.
Interest may be charged on all overdue accounts. Any penalty interest charges made are at the annual and monthly rates as set out below. Penalty interest is exclusive of GST.
Annual Rate 18.00% Monthly Rate 1.5%
Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due.
If the buyers owes money the seller any money the buyer shall indemnify the seller from and against all costs and disbursements incurred by the seller in recovering the debt ( including but not limited to internal administration fees, legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis, the collection agency costs , and bank dishonour fees)
RESERVATION OF TITLE
Ownership and title of the goods remains with Rollerflex until the purchased price and all other monies owing by the Buyer have been paid in full.
Rollerflex shall not be liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever suffered by the Buyer as a result of any breach of any of the Company’s obligations under the contract, including any cancellation or the contract or any negligence on the part of the company, its agents or contractors, nor shall the Company be liable for any loss, damage or injury caused to the Buyer’s servants, agents, contractors, buyers, visitors, tenants, trespassers or other persons. The Buyer shall indemnify the Company against any claim by any such person.
Awning fabric quality
Due to the nature of the fibre, once mounted on the structures, the acrylic fabrics can show small irregularities, sometimes erroneously considered imperfection.